- Heritage Canvas upper made primarily with jute—a preferred eco-fiber that requires less water and fewer chemicals.
- Custom, non-removable TOMS insole with 50% eco content (25% recycled PU foam, 15% recycled rubber, 10% bio-oil), which means it has less of an impact on the environment.
- Elastic gore for easy fit.
- Recycled Cotton footbed and lining—made with at least 50% recycled cotton which helps keep waste out of landfills and requires less water and energy than conventional cotton.
- TOMS is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association—working with suppliers that conduct their businesses ethically, engage with workers, ensure safe working conditions, and establish human rights compliance and social responsibility.
- Part of the TOMS earthwise™ collection - products designed with the planet in mind.
- When you buy TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them. Wear TOMS. WEAR GOOD.