Hmong Tapestry Marisol Wedge
5 Colors Available: Hmong
Select Size: Select a size before adding to bag
The women’s Marisol Wedge Heel brings on-season style to an ultra-comfortable silhouette, blending a Hmong-inspired tapestry print and sky high espadrille wedge with a cushioned insole and adjustable strap. Wear it with all of your spring and summer outfits, and be prepared to collect compliments along the way. Designed by TOMS in-house designer Mychea Michelle Xiong, a first-generation Hmong-American. Here, she pays homage to her heritage inspired by its traditional artisanal indigo-dye batiks, Hmong paj ntaub (meaning ‘flower cloth’ in Hmong) trim patterns, and Hmong artisans from her parents' home villages in Laos and Thailand.
- Textile and leather mix upper
- Custom TOMS rubber outsole
- OrthoLite® Eco X40 insole for high-rebound, long-term cushioning made with plant derived and recycled materials
- Ankle strap with hook and loop closure
- Rope wrapped wedge
- Heel height is approximately 3 ½”
- Exclusive to TOMS.com
- We commit 1/3 of our profits to support people working to build equity at the grassroots level.
Shown: Hmong, 000000000010018259
TOMS run true to size and are available in medium width only. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear. If you are typically in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller one since TOMS will stretch slightly as you break them in.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice