Our Classic Alp espadrille is now better for the earth! Made primarily from jute, an eco-fiber that requires less water and fewer chemicals, you can look and feel good without compromise.
- Heritage Canvas upper made primarily with jute—a preferred eco-fiber that requires less water and fewer chemicals
- Recycled cotton lining and sock-liner, made with 50% recycled cotton which helps keep waste out of landfills and requires less water and energy than conventional cotton
- Durable, flexible outsole bound directly to the upper via Direct Injected TPR construction for a seamless fit
- Custom TOMS comfort insole with 50% Eco content (25% recycled PU foam, 15% recycled rubber, 10% bio oil), which means it has less of an impact on the environment
- Elastic gore for easy fit
- Part of the earthwise™ collection, products designed with the planet in mind.
- When you buy TOMS you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them. Wear Good.
Shown: Dark Green, 000000000010018783
TOMS run true to size and are available in medium width only. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear. If you are typically in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller one since TOMS will stretch slightly as you break them in.
Our Iconic Alp
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice