Our day one men’s Alpargata slip-on is now designed using earth-conscious materials to lessen your impact on the planet and bring maximum comfort to your day-to-day shoe. Step into these espadrilles in green recycled cotton canvas, and spark change with every stride.
- Heritage Canvas upper made primarily with jute—a preferred eco-fiber that requires less water and fewer chemicals
- Recycled Cotton lining and sockliner made with 50% recycled cotton which helps keep textile waste out of landfills and requires less water and energy than conventional cotton
- Durable, flexible outsole bound directly to the upper via Direct Injected TPR construction for a seamless fit
- Custom TOMS comfort insole with 50% Eco content (25% recycled PU foam, 15% recycled rubber, 10% bio oil), which means it has less of an impact on the environment
- Elastic gore for easy fit
- Part of the earthwise™ collection, products designed with the planet in mind.
- We commit 1/3 of our profits to support people working to build equity at the grassroots level.
Shown: Bonsai Green, 000000000010017671
TOMS run true to size and are available in medium width only. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear. If you are typically in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller one since TOMS will stretch slightly as you break them in.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice