3 Colors Available: Pavement Grey
Select Size: Select a size before adding to bag
The Resident, our slipper-sneaker hybrid, with TENCEL™ Lyocell x REFIBRA™uppers, is made through a closed-loop process that combines upcycled cotton scraps and wood pulp coming from sustainably managed forests. The result is a super soft fabric that reduces waste.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell x REFIBRA™upper made through a closed loop process that combines upcycled cotton scraps and wood pulp coming from sustainably managed forests. The result is a super soft fabric that reduces waste.
- Cut and buff EVA midsole
- Custom TOMS rubber outsole with traction
- Removable and hand-washable OrthoLite® EcoLT-Hybrid™ insole for enhanced comfort and breathability made with 26% eco content including 15% hybrid materials, 6% bio-oil and 5% recycled rubber.
- Knit collar for comfort
- TOMS is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association—working with suppliers that conduct their businesses ethically, engage with workers, ensure safe working conditions, and establish human rights compliance and social responsibility.
- Part of the TOMS earthwise™ collection - products designed with the planet in mind.
- When you buy TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them. Wear TOMS. WEAR GOOD.
Shown: Pavement Grey, 000000000010019541
TOMS run true to size and are available in medium width only. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear. If you are typically in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller one since TOMS will stretch slightly as you break them in.