We are nosy. We will just come out and admit it. We wanna know what our co-workers did this weekend, what they are eating for lunch and most importantly whats in their bag (after all, they must be pretty weird if they work here!).
Anyway, our Apparel/Accessories Designer & Developer, Sevag, is an avid traveler and generally cool dude so we had him give us a short rundown of what he’s packing for his upcoming trip home for Thanksgiving.
1. Ultra-light pack towel – I love packing light when traveling, I’ve brought this ultra-light towel up to few mountain peaks so have a bit of a connection to it.
2. TOMS Black Crew Neck Sweatshirt w/ Elbow Patches – Rhis sweatshirt has grey elbow patches which is awesome! I tend to stick to black sweatshirts when traveling because it’s more difficult to notice how dirty it gets (hah!) and is wearable with anything.
3. Coconut Hair Shine – Growing up, my dad used to put lemon juice in my hair because it worked as a hair spray or gel. It’s fun as a story, but not as fun when your head is always sticky, now I use coconut oil hair shine which smells great, and feels very natural, but doesn’t stick like glue.
4. International Power Adaptor – I love travelingwith music and these multi-country power adaptors are they key to keeping my iPod charged.
5. GoPro Hero 2 Camera – I love exploring new places with a skateboard, it’s the best way to get around and see a city in my eyes. I always bring this camera along for those rides. It’s light, shock proof, waterproof, and takes great videos and pictures.
6. Classic Stanley Thermos – I found this Thermos a couple years ago along with the leather case and both are around 45 years old and still in perfect shape, I treasure things like this.
7. TOMS Charcoal Chambray Desert Oxfords – This is by far my favorite style of TOMS Shoes. They can be worn with a nice pair of jeans or slacks and a button up to look nice and classy, or can be worn with a pair of board shorts during the day to look casual. This specific pair has been all over Europe with me and still ticking.
8. TOMS Llama T-Shirt – This shirt is SUPER super soft and fits like a charm. I’ve travelled a bit in Peru and hiked up to Machu Picchu which is one of the most unbelievable things I’ve ever seen so the ilama graphic is definitely something I enjoy having on my t-shirt.
9. TOMS Phoenix Sunglasses- Snug fit, perfect for an active travel. (here’s me in the black ones below!) And heres the link to get yourself a pair: httP://toms.sh/ZnIVzI