From Start Something That Matters to our Social Entrepreneurship Fund,
we're helping new social enterprises get their start from the ground up.
What is a social Enterprise?
A social enterprise is a business created to further a social purpose in a financially sustainable way. Social enterprises:
- Provide income opportunities for people living in developing countries.
- Have a double bottom line and reinvest income from sales into the business of improving lives.
- Can be expanded or replicated to include additional products or communities.
When TOMS started, there weren't many companies like us. Since then, there has been an emergence of innovative organizations that are continuing to inspire social entrepreneurs and enterprises around the world.
Today, we're honored to serve as a leader in the field and look forward to encouraging other like-minded companies for years to come.
TOMS Social Entrepreneurship Fund
We're investing in the next generation of entrepreneurs using business to improve lives.
Start Something That Matters
Start Something That Matters tells the story of TOMS, and integrates lessons learned from other innovative organizations including Charity: Water, Method, FEED Projects and TerraCycle.
From discovering your core story to incorporating giving into your daily life, Blake presents six simple keys for creating or transforming your life and business.
100% of the profits go to The Start Something That Matters Foundation, which helps social innovators bring their ideas to life with the assistance of partners like GOOD, Echoing Green and the Dell Social Innovation Challenge.
Connect with TOMS
Follow us or sign up for emails
- TOMS Facebook (opens in a new window)
- TOMS Twitter (opens in a new window)
- TOMS Pinterest (opens in a new window)
- TOMS Instagram (opens in a new window)
- TOMS Google + (opens in a new window)
Please enter a valid email address.Thank you for signing up!
Additional site links
- Store Locator
- Find a Store
- Download Our Apps