This deeply grained, raw Mugavu wood board is excellent as a prep surface or platter. Designed for serving charcuterie and cheeses. It is perfect for everyday use and is as stunning as it is durable.
- Handmade by an artisan in Uganda
- Each board is one-of-a-kind, colors/grain may vary
- Approximate Dimensions: 8in. w x 21in. h (including handle)
- Locally-sourced Mugavu wood
- Care instructions: hand wash with mild soap, towel-dry immediately. To keep the wood well conditioned and protected, it is recommended that you apply beeswax salve or wood oil every 3-4 weeks
With every product you purchase, you are helping Rose & Fitzgerald preserve artistic tradition and provide economic opportunity for local artisans in Uganda.