The Bell Jar Lamp is the epitome of warm ambiance and timeless style. With its rustic and industrial charm, it's the missing piece to any home office desk, lonely corner of the living room, or the night-light your little one needs to sleep cozy. The solid Mugavu base is hand-turned by lathe and topped with a simple glass bell jar, perfect for showing off the glow of an Edison-style filament bulb.
- Handmade by an artisan in Uganda
- Each is one-of-a-kind so colors grain may vary
- Approximate Dimensions: Base: 5in.w x 2in.h Glass: 4.5in.w x 8in.h
- Locally-sourced Mugavu wood base
- Glass bell jar shade
- Antique-brass socket with 3-way rotary turn knob
- Red rayon fabric cord with toggle switch
- Care instructions: wipe clean
- 110 volts; 250 maximum wattage
- Accommodates a medium screw base (E26) Edison-style filament bulb that is 4 inches tall or less (not included)
With every product you purchase, you are helping Rose & Fitzgerald preserve artistic tradition and provide economic opportunity for local artisans in Uganda.