Mugavu Wood Charcuterie BoardBy Rose & Fitzgerald
- Handmade by an artisan in Uganda
- Each board is one-of-a-kind, colors/grain may vary
- Approximate Dimensions: 8"w x 21"h (including handle)
- Locally-sourced Mugavu wood
- Care instructions: hand wash with mild soap, towel-dry immediately. To keep the wood well conditioned and protected, it is recommended that you apply beeswax salve or wood oil every 3-4 weeks
- Returnable within 60 days. Full return policy here.
This deeply grained, raw Mugavu wood board is excellent as a prep surface or platter. Designed for serving charcuterie and cheeses. It is perfect for everyday use and is as stunning as it is durable.
With every product you purchase, you are helping Rose & Fitzgerald preserve artistic tradition and provide economic opportunity for local artisans in Uganda.
How it helps
- Job Creation
Where it helps
About the Brand
Your shoes will fit perfectly... if not, we make Returns & Exchanges easy. You see, we want you to be happy. More...