Beech Wood Troubadour HeadphonesBy LSTN
- Plush ear cups for long term use
- Unpluggable, wood enclosed, gold plated plugs
- In-line microphone
- Durable, nylon wrapped cables
- Works with iPhone®, iPod®, Android®, Blackberry®, CD, DVD
- Drawstring, woven carrying bag to protect from scratches
- Frequency response: 18Hz 22KHz
- Sensitivity: 101+/-3dB At 1KHz1mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- R&L balance< < 3dB(50Hz-6KHz 1mW)
- Rated input power: 30mW
- Maximum input power: 50mW
- Cable: length 1.2m
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated
- Wood cup measures "3L x "2.75W
- Returnable within 60 days. Full return policy here.
Each pair of Troubadours is individually handcrafted from real, reclaimed wood. No two pairs are the same. For every pair sold, LSTN helps restore hearing to a person in need through the Starkey Hearing Foundation.
With every pair of headphones you purchase, LSTN will restore hearing to a person in need.
How it helps
Where it helps
About the Brand
Your shoes will fit perfectly... if not, we make Returns & Exchanges easy. You see, we want you to be happy. More...
Ratings & reviews ( 3 )
Love them - 11/15/2013
I'm in love with these headphones. I can wear them way longer than my old
headphones because they are so comfortable! Totally worth the price, and
giving hearing is such a unique cause!
So fresh! - 11/15/2013
So stoked I got my troubadours! the beech wood looks so clean! These are so
unique I've never seen headphones that look this good and sound just as good!
I hear elements in songs I've never heard before.
Amazing! - 11/11/2013
These are the best headphones I've ever used. I love that they give back to
the hearing impaired. They look hot too!!!